The long faces are usually referred to as oblong shaped faces. Oblong faces are also known as oval faces. If you also have this face type, then the following hairstyles will be best for you.
This is one of the most popular hairstyles among college girls nowadays. Just read the simple steps to get a Boho Chic hairstyle easily.
- Start by separating your hair when it is dry into two equivalent parts
- By utilizing a medium curling wand, you should curl your hair from downward to the upward direction till every single of your tresses is out of the face’s way.
- Brush your hair in a manner that every curl gets combined into one big curl on both sides of your face.
- Shape your curls the way you want by utilizing serum.
- Accumulate a bit of hair that is thick from behind one of your ears. Utilize this piece to shape a basic fishtail braid and tying it firmly with a band.
- Just wrap this braid over your forehead.
- Utilize a hairpin to attach the end side of the braid tightly underneath your hair.
- One of the most preferred hairstyles among working women. It not just only makes you look good, but a soft blowout also affirms your personality as a confident lady. Read the steps to get this hairstyle.
- Apply a good styling cream while your hair is still damp after washing.
- Utilize a huge round brush, blow-dry the damp tresses, at the same time flipping sections of hair far from your face, which is in the outward direction.
- Make a side segment.
- With the help of an iron, provide the side parting more strength and quality.
- Apply dry cleanser/shampoo
- This is an easy yet attractive hairdo for an oval face that is not only suitable for the workplace, but for social gatherings also.
Expert Advice: You want to get these hairstyles, but facing the problem of hair thinning or hair loss? No need to worry because a hair transplant can solve your problem. Visit a hair transplant surgeon for more info. Now let’s read the 3rd hairstyle ideal for oval faces.
This hairstyle is popular not among young girls only, but it has become a preferred choice for many working women. Read the steps to get a hairstyle that suits all age groups.
- Apply some styling foam to keep your hair damp.
- Utilize a medium-size round brush and blow-dry the tresses in the outward direction.
- Make a side partition.
- With the help of a curling iron, just curl the bottom part of your locks away from your face.
- Utilizing your fingers tenderly shape the twists into waves.
- Utilize a shine spray or serum.